- Winners and the Official Selections will be announced on the 1st day of every month (CET time zone) and will be published on our official facebook page to serve the Official Laurels on the following days.
- Our judges have access to all films and they vote without sharing your work publicly.
Please be sure that you have the proper English subtitles on the trailer and the full movie.
- ARFF International does not post the current creations online. Also, we only screen your film with notification at the end of the year. ARFF International has an access to online data shared through FilmFreeway and other channels.
- If your creation has the potential for distribution, (co)production or any commercial usage, Around Films keeps the right to make previews with the 3rd party. Still, the final action will be taken with the owner of the material here (submitter). And our team will contact you for confirmation through the possibilities. Previous yearly selections and the winner creations will be accessible with password protection in the safest way.
- All entries should be sent via FilmFreeway or the other associated platforms with an online screener. Please don’t send discs or any downloadable files to us. Accepted ”Project in the Spotlight” participants do not have any privilege or selection guarantee in the competition. Festival will be informing in advance, if your film is selected for the yearly screenings and if not, following up with the Yearly Shortlist is the filmmakers’ responsibility.
- By submitting to the festival you confirm that you own the rights of the film and accept all the Rules & Terms. If you’ll be making an IMDb contribution as a Monthly Selection, stating the month on the Official Selection status is a must. Only the yearly Finalists have a right to process it as Winner on the Around International Film Festival page.
- Festival keeps the right of changing the section of the selected film from the section which is submitted. The same film can be submitted on different sections to have more opportunity. ARFF Barcelona, ARFF Paris, ARFF Amsterdam Editions are focused on Network gatherings and ARFF Berlin involves the Award Event with Screenings.
- Festival has the right to download for using snippets, sequences, still images from the submitted material with music&sound to share on print, social media, and the website. Also to share the IMDb data of the associated industry members. No film may be withdrawn from the festival program after its participation has been publicized. During the festival, no participating film may be screened outside the festival venues prior to its official presentation at the festival. ARFF International has the right to shortlist your film automatically for screening, Non- responsive filmmakers have to cover the commutation payment due to the festival’s full rental expense, stated on the Venue agreement. Screening sessions and fees are determined between the Venue and the Festival. The filmmaker is responsible to follow up, with the e-mail data has given on FilmFreeway.
- Festival does not offer any refund through withdrawal or the movies haven’t selected for the monthly / yearly editions and mistaken Certificate Orders. Priority Submissions or Now Submitting Invitations do not have any guarantee to be selected. ARFF International keeps the right to disqualify the film in the case of unresponsive mails for the screening and due to violating message or a comment on social media.
- Music video and Animation works have the chance to be the winner of specified categories such as; Best Director, Best Cinematography, Jury Award, Globe Award. Please visit ARFF Paris & ARFF Barcelona Editions also to submit directly on the Music Video&Animation categories. ARFF International Mention and Best Trailer categories are out the yearly competition.
Thank you for sharing your unique creation and being a part of our network.