- Winners and the Official Selections will be announced on the 1st day of every month and will be published on our official facebook page to serve the Official Laurels on the following days.
- Our judges has an access to all films and they vote without sharing your work publicly.
Please be sure that you have the proper english subtitle on the trailer and the full movie.
- ARFF International does not post the current creations online. Also, we only screen your film with notification in the end of the year. ARFF International has an access to online data shared through FilmFreeway and other channels.
- If your creation has the potential for distribution, (co)production or any commercial usage, Around Films keeps the right to make previews with 3rd party. Still, the final action will be taken with the owner of the material here (submitter). And our team will contact you for confirmation through the possibilities. Previous yearly selections and the winner creations will be accessible with password protection in the safest way.
- All entries should be sent via FilmFreeway or the other associated platforms with an online screener. Please don’t send discs or any downloadable files to us. Accepted ”Project in the Spotlight” participators does not have any privilege and selection guarantee in competition. Festival will be informing in advance, if your film is selected for the yearly screenings and if not, following up with the Yearly Shortlist is the filmmakers’ responsibility.
- By submitting to the festival you confirm that you own the rights of the film and accepting all the Rules&Terms. If you’ll be making an IMDb contribution as a Monthly Selection, stating the month on the Official Selection status is a must. Only the yearly Finalists has a right to process it as Winner on the Around International Film Festival page.
- Festival keeps the right of changing the section of the selected film from the section which is submitted. Same film can be submitted on different sections to have more opportunity.
- Festival has the right for using snippets, still images from the submitted material and to share the IMDb data of the associated industry members. If you haven’t withdraw your film regarding to another screening in another festival during the year, ARFF International will have the right to shortlist your film in the program regarding to the final list, automatically without changes.
- Festival does not offer any refund through withdrawal or the movies haven’t selected for the monthly / yearly editions and mistaken Certificate Orders. Priority Submissions or Now Submitting Invitations do not have any guarantee to be selected. ARFF International keeps the right to disqualify the film in the case of unresponsive mails for the screening and due to violating message or a comment on social media.
- Music video and Animation works has the chance to be the winner of specified categories such as; Best Director, Best Cinematography, Jury Award, Globe Award. Please visit ARFF Paris & ARFF Barcelona Editions also to submit directly on the Music Video&Animation categories. ARFF International Mention and Best Trailer categories are out the yearly competition.
All selected participants will have the ‘’Official Selection’’ and all the winners ‘’Official Winner Laurel’’. Each year we select Best Of The Bests to Screen on our Annual Festivals. The Award Ceremony takes place only at Berlin. Amsterdam, Paris and Barcelona events will be focused on Official Screenings
(Festival keeps the right to change the venue till the Official Award Event.)
ARFF Festival Program
- Around Network Meeting Cocktail
- Short Cutz Selected Screening
- Best of the Bests Screening
- ARFF International Award Ceremony
- Live Acts
- After Party